Using the Master Trust Assurance Framework (MAF) accredited Creative Pension Trust, our solution is very different from other providers
Removing the Gamble from Auto Enrolment
For many employers, setting up an auto enrolment scheme may feel like a gamble. We have come across employers who, having set up their schemes, then find out that parts of the process were much more cumbersome than they had been led to believe, and in some cases, did not exist at all. Through no fault of their own, these employers could be at risk of a fine from The Pensions Regulator (TPR) if the processes they need to follow could not be done within regulatory deadlines.
Creative Auto Enrolment takes the Auto Enrolment gamble away from employers. The gambles of:
- Making a wrong decision (there are no complex decisions to make)
- Not being able to pay their staff on time (our unique solution manages auto enrolment after the payroll run has closed)
- Not being compliant (provided on line prompts are followed, we guarantee employers will be fully compliant with TPRs regulations)
Our solution is the only complete, end to end solution that does everything for the employer. Our Master Trust Assurance Framework (MAF) accredited Creative Pension Trust also features on the list of Master Trusts recognised by TPR.
The Creative Pension Trust is now on the list of Master Trusts recognised by The Pension Regulator
Since obtaining Master trust assurance framework (MAF) accreditation last year, (see our press release here) we are now pleased to announce the TPR have confirmed our listing.
We are on two lists:
- The Master Trust Assurance published list: http://www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk/trustees/master-trust-assurance.aspx
- The ‘Open to all employers’ page list: http://www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk/en/employers/duties-checker/outcomes/i-am-an-employer-who-has-to-provide-a-pension/choose-a-pension-scheme-or-check-your-existing-one.aspx
Remember, there are an estimated 70 Master Trusts out there at the moment with only a dozen or so with MAF accreditation and not all of those make it on to the TPR website